The British Supermarine Spitfire is an all-purpose fighter craft that served during combat during WWII in the Royal Navy.In Strikers 1945 PLUS, the Spitfire inherits the same weaponry that the Mosquito used in Strikers 1945 II. Its Subweapon is a rapid firing rocket. The Spitfire's Supershot, the Royal Napalm, can be accumulated relatively quickly, and does substantial damage. The Spitfire is an easy-to-use plane, which is a great choice for beginner players.
- Sub Weapon: Heat Missile (Mk. VII), Consecutive Rocket Missile (Mk. VI)
- Formation Attack: Wide Formation (Mk. VII)
- Super Shot: Royal Napalm Kai (Mk. VI)
- Bomb: Fire Blade (Mk. VII), Mosquito Attackers (Mk. VI)
- Max power: 1415 HP
- Wingspan: 1585 cm
- Length: 1153 cm
- Height: 348 cm
- Weight: 3085 kg
- Top speed: 598 km/h (listed as 687 km/h in the console versions of Strikers 1945)
- Armament: 20 mm x 2, 7.7 mm x 4
- The Spitfire's shot type was changed in Strikers 1945 Plus, going from a spread type to a straight type. This is because the model used in Strikers 1945 Plus is the earlier Mk. VI variant as opposed to the original game's later Mk. VII variant.
- In the Android version, this aircraft starts with its main shot at level 2 and 3 bombs, but will be locked for 2 hours starting with the moment it was selected, along with the P-51 Mustang, Messerschmitt Bf-109, Zero Fighter, and J7W Shinden.