The Messerschmitt Bf-109 is an aircraft that was first introduced, and appears only, in Strikers 1945.
The Messerschmitt Bf 109 was the Luftwaffe's standard single-seat fighter of World War II and was able to outfight and outrun virtually all opposition and was truly one of the most outstanding fighter airplanes of World War II. With its three 20 mm cannons and two 7.9 mm machine guns, it made for a formidable weapons platform. More than 35,000 Bf 109s were built, beginning in 1935 and remaining in production until the end of the war, making it the most numerous of any fighter aircraft built during World War II. Without question, it was the most famous of all Luftwaffe aircraft.
- Sub Weapon: Automatic Gunner
- Formation Attack: Drill Formation
- Bomb: Stuka Swoop Bombers
- Max power: 1475 HP
- Wingspan: 992 cm
- Length: 902 cm
- Height: 260 cm
- Weight: 2803 kg
- Top speed: 640 km/h (listed as 680 km/h in the console versions of Strikers 1945)
- Armament: 20 mm x 1, 13 mm x 2