In Strikers 1945 II, the Shinden has the most powerful Supershot attack, the Samurai Sword. It generates and throws a plasma copy of itself forward. This attack can destroy any enemy and even half-dead bosses instantly! Its only downside is that it covers an extremely small area, clearing only the bullets in front of the Shinden unless it is at Level 3 where it covers nearly half of the screen.
- Sub Weapon: Giant Rocket Missile (Strikers 1945), Heat Missile (Strikers 1945 II)
- Formation Attack: Assault Formation (Strikers 1945)
- Super Shot: Samurai Sword Type-98 (Strikers 1945 II)
- Bomb: True Samurai Sword (Strikers 1945), Ryusei-kai Sweep Bombers (Strikers 1945 II)
- Max power: 2030 HP
- Wingspan: 1111.4 cm
- Length: 976 cm
- Height: 392 cm
- Weight: 4950 kg
- Top speed: 750 km/h
- Armament: 30 mm x 4
- In Strikers 1945 Plus, the Shinden is replaced by the XP-55 Ascender.
- In the first game, the pilot of this aircraft is Ayin, one of the characters from Samurai Aces, and a guest character in Gunbird 2, both games also by Psikyo.
- Coincidentally, both Ayin and the Shinden appear as playable fighters in Strikers 1945 World War, an original game made for the Android also featuring characters from Sengoku Blade.
- In the Android version of Strikers 1945 II, this aircraft is also available from the start along with the P-38 Lightning.
- In the Android version of Strikers 1945, this aircraft starts with its main shot at level 2 and 3 bombs, but will be locked for 2 hours starting with the moment it was selected, along with the P-51 Mustang, Spitfire Mk. VII, Messerschmitt Bf-109, and Zero Fighter.
- The single-player ending illustrations for the Shinden in Strikers 1945 II show the plane leaving the volcano for the moon to face the remaining crab mecha. This is a callback to the original Strikers 1945 where the crab mecha in question are CANY's creations and thus a part of CANY's forces.