The F-22 Raptor is a modern-day stealth fighter from Strikers 1945 III as a playable fighter.
In the game, the Raptor is a speedy fighter and its laser can cut through multiple enemies. It is a popular choice for the beginner player. Its firepower and Supershot are quite weak, and it tends to smack into slow bullets.
- In the Android version, F-22 Raptor can be unlocked by winning 100 boss battles.
- The F-22 was supposed to replace the F-14 and F-15 combat fighters sometime by 2005 in the US Air Force.
- However, the F-22 Raptor currently has yet to replace any planes in the US Air Force, As the F-15 Strike Eagles and F-16 Falcons (NOT the F-14 Tomcat, which is a Navy bird) are still largely in service today.
- The F-22 is featured in the Transformers series of movies directed by Michael Bay as the vehicle form for the Decepticon Starscream.
- By Activating Twin Stinger and Cluster Bomb.